A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About Starship Command
Starship Command is a persistent-world, massively single-player, real-time tactical starship simulator wrapped in an AI-driven 4X game. Starting with a lowly shuttle, you will trade and battle your way to victory, amassing a gigantic fleet customized to your liking!
What Is Meant by Massively Single-Player?
Massively Single-Player means when you start Starship Command the first time, it will generate a galaxy with hundreds of sectors, each with their own planets and economies. Then populate the galaxy with seven AI-controlled empires that will attempt to conquer every sector. The galaxy persists through every captain you play as. And you can swap between multiple captains and play both sides of a conflict.
But What Do I Do?
Take command of a starship! (or a fleet of starships). Build a fortune by trading commodities, completing missions, collecting taxes from sectors and battle the other empires for glory!
- Seven empires to play.
- Hundreds of sectors to colonize, trade with or attack.
- Customize your ship with over one hundred hulls and hundreds of components.
- Amass an enormous fleet designed by you.
- Automated captain's log generation will note actions taken by you and later save the entire log to a file.
- Persistent galaxy that stays through all captains you play as.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.